Name or Address Change

Name Change Instructions

Changing your name with insurance: You will need to fill out paperwork with Kathleen Hunsicker, our Benefits Coordinator, as well as provide a copy of your marriage license. Email or call Kathleen to establish the best way for her receive your paperwork.

Changing your name in Skyward Employee and HR: You will need to provide a copy of your driver’s license and social security card with your updated name. We cannot change your name until we have received your IDs. If you are a teacher, please read further down regarding Skyward Student and your email.

Teachers: In addition to the above, you must also change your name on your teaching license via TNCompass. Your Skyward Student, School Station, and Email accounts must match the name on your license, which is why it is imperative that you make the change in TNCompass AND HR.

If you have any questions regarding name changes, please contact Kathleen Hunsicker in HR.

Address Change Instructions

Please log in to Skyward Employee and follow the below steps:

1. Click on Employee Information
2. Click on Personal Information
3. Click on Address
4. To the right, click on Request Changes
5. Enter your new address
6. Click Save

Once the request has been submitted, HR will approve. This will also change your address information for insurance, as well.